Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Click on Slideshow to View Large Pics

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New! My Other Blog

Hey friends,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce my other blog that I finally created and posted onto for the first time today. It is called "My Journey from Atheism to Christianity" and can be found by clicking here or over on the right under "My Other Blog".

So many amazing, miraculous things have happened in my life (such as the miracles surrounding The Passing of My Father) that I decided to start the new blog to share them in all their glory - not the least of which is how I converted from a die-hard atheist into a Christian in 1993. Miracles and God's goodness abound everywhere in the accounts. Take a look at the new blog, subscribe if you like, and you will not be disappointed. And, please, do feel free to share this with whoever.

Blaine

P.S. I will still be posting to this blog from time to time, in the typical Vanderschuit Voyage fashion.

No comments: